Amanda Williams holds a doctorate in medicine from Xavier University in Aruba, a Masters degree in Public Health from Nova Southeastern University, and a Bachelor’s degree in biology from St. Mary’s College Orchard Lake. Amanda has spent the last ten years focused on nutrition and wellness. Her background in disease state management allows for a…
The Luxury Brand of Vitamins
Home / healthy aging
Tag: healthy aging
- InVite® Health’s brand is deeply rooted in health and nutrition education. We strive to create the most innovative and effective supplements; but understand the world of vitamins and supplements can be both confusing and overwhelming. InVite® Health's Blog provides you with a variety of resources, including messages from Scientific Director, Jerry Hickey, R.Ph and Dr. Alan Pressman and the latest health and nutrition information.
- Hair Spotlight: What You Need to Know About Alopecia Areata
- Free Nutritional Consultation with Jerry Hickey, R.Ph
- The Dirt on Skin Health: Adult-Onset Acne!
- New Study: Lowering Levels of this Common Condition Could Prevent 100,000 Early Deaths Each Year
- Bone Tips for Stronger Hips by Jerry Hickey, R.Ph.