Amanda Williams holds a doctorate in medicine from Xavier University in Aruba, a Master’s degree in Public Health from Nova Southeastern University, and a Bachelor’s degree in biology from St. Mary’s College Orchard Lake. Her background in disease state management allows for a unique nutritional approach to many of the most common health concerns. She…
The Luxury Brand of Vitamins
Home / egcd
- InVite® Health’s brand is deeply rooted in health and nutrition education. We strive to create the most innovative and effective supplements; but understand the world of vitamins and supplements can be both confusing and overwhelming. InVite® Health's Blog provides you with a variety of resources, including messages from Scientific Director, Jerry Hickey, R.Ph and Dr. Alan Pressman and the latest health and nutrition information.
- Hair Spotlight: What You Need to Know About Alopecia Areata
- Free Nutritional Consultation with Jerry Hickey, R.Ph
- The Dirt on Skin Health: Adult-Onset Acne!
- New Study: Lowering Levels of this Common Condition Could Prevent 100,000 Early Deaths Each Year
- Bone Tips for Stronger Hips by Jerry Hickey, R.Ph.