Humans have about two pounds of bacteria in the intestines. Probiotic refers to the lactic acid producing strains required for overall health and digestion. The pressures of modern existence make it difficult to maintain a balanced population of normal, healthy microbes. Poor food choices, illness, intestinal inflammation, toxins, even weight gain can cause a tipping…
The Luxury Brand of Vitamins
Home / bacterial strains
Tag: bacterial strains
- InVite® Health’s brand is deeply rooted in health and nutrition education. We strive to create the most innovative and effective supplements; but understand the world of vitamins and supplements can be both confusing and overwhelming. InVite® Health's Blog provides you with a variety of resources, including messages from Scientific Director, Jerry Hickey, R.Ph and Dr. Alan Pressman and the latest health and nutrition information.
- Gut Health Impacts Sleep, Calling for Pre- and Probiotics
- Eating Meals Late at Night Causes Weight Gain and Impairs Fat Metabolism
- Study: Almost Half of African-American Woman have Experienced Hair Loss
- New Study says Turmeric (Curcumin) May Help Manage Diabetes
- Memorial Day Buy One, Get One FREE Sale!